Troubleshooting issues with your pipeline
Deployment Manager provides several features that help you troubleshoot and resolve issues with your pipeline.
- View deployment logs for information about the completion status of operations.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your environment is correctly configured.
- Use a chatbot to obtain information about common issues.
- Viewing deployment logs in 5.1.x
View logs for a deployment to see the completion status of operations, for example, when a deployment moves from staging to production. When the Deploy task runs, the application package is imported in to the candidate system. By default, logs record all the new rule and data instances and all the updated rule and data instances that are in this application package. You can disable the logging of such rule and data types and can change the logging level to control which events are displayed in the log.
- Diagnosing a pipeline in 5.1.x
You can diagnose your pipeline to troubleshoot issues and verify that your pipeline is configured properly.
- Obtaining information about common issues by using the chatbot
Deployment Manager provides a chatbot that you can use to obtain information about common issues, such as connectivity between systems, Jenkins configuration, and branch merging. After you enter your search text, the chatbot provides you with relevant answers and links to more information.