Viewing reports for all deployments
Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.
You can view the following key performance indicators (KPI):
- Deployment Success – Percentage of deployments that are successfully deployed to production
- Deployment Frequency – Frequency of new deployments to production
- Deployment Speed – Average time taken to deploy to production
- Start frequency – Frequency at which new deployments are triggered
- Failure rate – Average number of failures per deployment
- Merges per day – Average number of branches that are successfully merged per day
In the Designer Studio footer, click Deployment Manager.
Click a pipeline.