Application: Scenario testing landing page
The scenario testing landing page provides a graphical test creation tool that you can use to increase test coverage without writing complex code.
On the scenario testing landing page, you can view and run scenario test cases. By viewing reports, you can also identify case types and portals that did not pass scenario testing.
On the scenario testing landing page, you can perform the following tasks:
- View test execution and coverage information for case type tests and portal tests.
- Open a test case rule where you can add assertions to your test.
- View the results of the most recent test run.
- Select and run individual test cases, or group tests into test suites that you can use to run multiple tests in a specified order.
- Download a list of tests, their type, the name of a portal or case that is tested, and the time and the result of the last run.
- View the history of your test runs so that you can quickly analyze the history of all your test runs.
- View which scenario tests were automatically rerun if they failed.
ArticleCreating scenario tests