Deployment Manager 4.7.1
Deployment Manager 4.7.1includes the following enhancements.
The following enhancements are available in this release:
- Stop all ongoing deployments for a pipeline at once.
You can now stop all the ongoing deployments for a pipeline at once. Stop all deployments to quickly troubleshoot issues and resolve failed pipelines.
- Use a chatbot to obtain information about common issues.
You can now use a self-service chatbot to obtain troubleshooting tips and more information about common Deployment Manager issues. When you search for information, the chatbot provides you with answers and links to more information.
- Troubleshoot pipelines with enhanced diagnostics.
Deployment Manager now provides enhanced diagnostics so that you can troubleshoot more issues. You receive warnings if you are using the defaultstore repository or Pega type repository in any environment.
- Perform new tasks with usability enhancements.
Usability enhancements in Deployment Manager 4.7.1 now include:
- Start another pipeline by using the Trigger deployment task in an active pipeline, which allows you to add pipeline stages.
- Stop a deployment if a Jenkins task in the pipeline fails.
- Archive inactive pipelines. By default, archived pipelines do not appear in the Deployment Manager interface.
- Temporarily disable pipelines that frequently fail to prevent additional deployments on the pipeline.
- Start a new test coverage session for the Enable test coverage task every time you run a pipeline. Starting a new session prevents deployments from failing if a test coverage session is already running on the pipeline.
- Filter pipelines by application name and version on the Deployment Manager landing page.
- In deployment logs, view all the new rule and data instances and all the changed rule and data instances that are in an application package that imported into a candidate system.
- Use APIs for new features.
Deployment Manager now provides APIs so that you can provide for new features in your applications:
- Run diagnostics remotely, and retrieve diagnostics results.
- Disable and enable pipelines.
- Archive and unarchive pipelines.
Documentation/readme-for-swagger.mdfile in the
DeploymentManager04_07_0x.zipfile provides documentation about API usage.