Pega Test Automation Kit 1.1
The Pega Test Automation Kit 1.1 release includes the following new features and resolved issues.
The following new features are available in this release:
- Run scenario tests from rule form action menu in Dev Studio
- You can now view and run scenario tests directly from Dev Studio on the rule form action menu, eliminating the need to launch the portal for every instance.
- Attachment support in scenario testing
- Enhance your end-to-end UI testing of run-time scenarios by simulating the user experience of interacting with attachments. When recording scenario tests, you can add and edit files attached to a test case and view the interaction during playback. For more information, see Attachment support in scenario testing.
- Scenario testing compliance metrics are available in the Application
- The metrics tile of the Application Quality dashboard now includes scenario testing compliance metrics and execution rate, and provides a centralized location for all testing-specific application data. See Application Quality landing page for more information.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
Unable to view failed scenario tests information directly from the portal.
If a scenario test fails, you can now click on the Failed dialogue in the testing window to view and debug the test results. This dialogue provides the same test result summary information as in Dev Studio, without navigating out of the portal.
- Tracer tool not supported for scenario tests.
- All scenario testing functionality now supports the tracer tool for easier debugging.