Pega Test Automation Kit 1.3
The Pega Test Automation Kit 1.3 release includes the following new features and resolved issues.
The following new features are available in this release:
- Alert on new version of Pega Test Automation Kit.
- The scenario testing landing page now provides an announcement when a new Pega Test Automation Kit is released.
- Attachment content control support in scenario testing.
- Scenario tests now support the attach content control during recording. This control allows users to select documents or images and attach them to their application by either browsing in a local directory for a file or dragging and dropping files on to the attachment window. For more information, see Attachment control support in scenario testing.
- More operators for string data type in scenario testing.
- All string attributes (value, placeholder, label, tooltip, and button caption) now include new operators for comparing values in the validations.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Not enough information when scenario test execution fails from a
Pega Test Automation Kit now returns appropriate failure or exception messages if a scenario test does not execute successfully when invoked from a CI pipeline.