Editing work object templates in App Studio for Pega Sales Automation
In App Studio, you can use the work object templates to edit the user interface sections of your application and make them more useful and suited to your business needs. A work object template is an editable view of a work object that allows you to edit, reorder, add, or delete fields.
You can create templates for the the following work objects:
To modify the work object templates, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Sales Automation™ application as an administrator.
- In App Studio, click Create and select a work object that you want to modify.
- Switch to design mode by clicking the Toggle design mode icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the edit icon that is displayed in the tab label when you hover over a form or section.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To change the current template, click . To change the template, you need to have an unlocked ruleset.
- To apply visibility conditions, click the edit icon that is displayed next to the section.
- To add sections, click plus icon.
- To rearrange fields and sections, you can drag and drop them to a new location.
- To rename a field label, you can edit it.
- To switch off the design mode, click the Toggle design mode icon.
Your changes are automatically saved and cannot be automatically reverted.
Published March 19, 2018 — Updated April 1, 2019