Exceeded threshold for error count in real-time data flow run
The processing of a real-time data flow run failed with the following exception:
Failure threshold hit - too many errors occurred
Batch data flow runs always fail on encountering the first error.
The number of errors encountered during the data flow run was greater than the threshold that was defined in the dataflow/realtime/failureThreshold Dynamic System Setting.
Error threshold exception
Solution - Reduce the number of errors
Review the error details, stack traces, and log files to eliminate the root cause of each error. This way, you can ensure that the number of errors during a data flow run does not exceed the threshold limit. For more information, see Tips for troubleshooting data flows.
Solution - Increase the threshold limit for data flow errors
You can increase the threshold limit for data flow run errors by completing the following steps:
- In the Explorer panel of Designer Studio, click Records > SysAdmin > Dynamic System Settings.
- In the Setting Purpose column, click the Filter icon.
- In the Search Text box, enter dataflow and click Apply.
- Click the dataflow/realtime/failureThreshold rule.
- On the Dynamic System Settings form, increase the threshold limit in the Value field.
- Click Save.
Published September 2, 2016 — Updated November 29, 2016