How do I copy an automation?
Follow these steps to copy an automation:
- Open the copy from automation containing the logic you want to copy (Automation1).
- Create the copy to automation (Automation2).
- Copy your logic from Automation1 by selecting and then copying all connection blocks in the automation.
- In Automation2, paste the Automation1 logic by right-clicking the design surface and selecting Paste.
- Continuing in Automation2, update the automation by dragging a different control on top of a connection block.
- Save Automation2 and you are done.