Offline-enabled mobile apps only support a specific set of UI controls.
- Address maps
- Attach content (including previewing and deleting attachments, and limiting the attachment size)
- Autocomplete (sourced from a data page)
- Check box
- Date time
- Drop-down list (sourced from a data page or a local list, with the At Screen Load load behavior mode, cascading)
- Multi-select list (supported only when sourced from a data page)
- Radio buttons (sourced from a data page or a local list)
- Signature capture
- Text (supported only for the following types: none, text, date-time (custom), email, phone, URL, true-false, number)
- Text input
- Attach content support in offline mode
You can attach content to an offline-enabled application when you are not connected to the network. Specifically, while working in offline mode, you can attach any type of file from the device storage available from the device's native file picker component, for example, built-in image, video, or audio gallery. You can also attach content while working in offline from any mobile app that is installed on the device, for example, Audio Recorder or Camera.
- Packaging a signature after the work object is resolved
For offline-enabled applications, signatures are removed by default from the client store after the work object is resolved. If an offline-enabled application contains a Signature Capture control that must be packaged and previewed, the pyIsWorkSignatureRequired when rule for the @baseclass class must be set to true.