Retrieving mobile device logs
Troubleshoot mobile apps and support app users by retrieving and analyzing logs specific to a selected mobile device. Specify the log event type and time range for which you want to retrieve the logs, so that the results relate to the issue that you are investigating.
Open your mobile channel:
In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
In the Current channel interfaces section, click the tile that represents a mobile channel for your app.
Click the Manage tab.
In the Retrieve device log section, in the Operator ID field, select the user ID for which you want to retrieve the logs.
In the Log level field, select the type of events that you want to include in the device logs:
Pega Platform retrieves logs for the selected events and for events with higher severity. For example, if you select Warning, Pega Platform retrieves logs for Warning and Error event types.
- To retrieve logs about serious errors, select Error.
- To retrieve logs about events that might have negative consequences, select Warning.
- To retrieve logs about run-time events, select Info.
- To retrieve logs about all events for debugging, select Debug.
- To retrieve logs about all available events, such as localization updates, select Verbose.
In the Log history section, select the time period for which you want to retrieve the logs:
- To retrieve all logs that are stored on the device for the mobile app, click All available history.
- To retrieve logs for a specified period, click Specify a date range, and then select the start and end dates in the Universal Time (UTC) time zone.
Click Retrieve log.
Debugand higher, for the month of March 2021.
ArticleDeveloping mobile apps