Offline-enabled mobile apps only support a specific set of actions.
- MenuThe default load behavior of the Menu action is At Screen Load. If the menu data is populated by actions prior to the Menu action, the prior actions are not executed for the load type At Screen Load. Offline-enabled mobile apps do not support context-driven menus.
- Post value
- Set focus
- Set style
- Set value
- Add new work
- Finish assignment
- Harness Offline-enabled mobile apps only support the New document and Replace current actions. Replace current is not a dynamic container action, therefore New document is recommended.
- Local action Offline-enabled mobile apps only support local actions that are launched by using modals and overlays. For more information, see Local actions in offline mode.
- Scan Barcode/QR code
- Create work (with parameter support)
- Open assignment
- Open work by handle
- Set focus
- Log off
- Run data transform
- Run script
- Local actions in offline mode
Offline-enabled mobile apps support local actions to a certain extent. By learning about the local actions, you can ensure that your offline-enabled mobile app that uses such actions operates reliably.