Modifying data grid formats for reports
In the skin of your application, you can style the table (or grid) that displays report data by using specific formats that are reserved for list reports and summarized reports. By using different formats for reports, you can style report data separately from other grids in a portal and decide how to present report data more effectively.
In grid, tree, and tree grid layouts, reports are styled by using the following formats:
- Summarized report – Used to style data that is displayed in a tree view for summarized reports.
- List report – Used to style data that is displayed in a simple table for list reports.
Beginning with Pega 7.2.2, the skin of your application is automatically upgraded to contain these formats. When you upgrade, these formats have the same styling as the Default format for the Trees & grids layout type, which maintains backward compatibility.
To modify these formats:
- From the Application menu in the Designer Studio header, click .
- On the Component styles tab of the Skin form, click .
- In the list, click .
- Click the format type that you want to modify. For information about setting the available options, see Skin form – Components tab – Layouts – Trees & grids.
List report and Summarized report formats for trees and grids