Enhanced PegaAESRemote ruleset to support the latest Pega Autonomic Event Services features
You can use Pega Autonomic Event Services to monitor all versions of Pega Platform™, starting with Pega Platform 6.22. To ensure that your system sends all of the information that is required for Pega Autonomic Event Services features that were introduced after your version of Pega Platform, ensure that you always install the most recent version of the PegaAESRemote ruleset.
The PegaAESRemote ruleset contains agents that gather and send data to Pega Autonomic Event Services. Pega frequently adds new features to Pega Autonomic Event Services that might require your system to send data that earlier versions of the PegaAESRemote ruleset did not support. To ensure that you have the most recent version of the ruleset, install the appropriate hotfix or product rule for your version of Pega Platform. These enhancements consist of rules only, and you can apply them by using the Hotfix Manager or the Import wizard without interrupting the availability of your system.
To apply the latest version of the PegaAESRemote ruleset for Pega Platform versions 7.1, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, and newer, perform the following steps:
- Download the correct version of the component for your Pega Platform version. For more information, see Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega.
Although the article refers to Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC), the same PegaAESRemote ruleset provides enhanced Pega Autonomic Event Services features.
- Install the product rule by using the Import wizard. For more information, see Importing rules and data from a product rule by using the Import wizard.
To apply the latest version of the PegaAESRemote ruleset for Pega Platform versions 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.3, 7.3.1, and 7.4, perform the following steps:
- Go to My Support Portal and log in to your account.
- Click Create, and from the list, click Existing Hotfix Request.
- In the field, enter the hotfix appropriate for your version of Pega Platform.
- Complete the required fields.
- Click Submit.
- Install the hotfix by using the Hotfix Manager. For more information, see Installing hotfix packages.
The enhanced PegaAESRemote ruleset is available for the following versions of Pega Platform:
|Pega Platform version||Hotfix ID||Product rule package||PegaAESRemote ruleset version||Available since|
|7.1||Not applicable||Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega||7.1.4||January 29, 2020|
|7.2.1||HFix-53697||Not applicable||07-21-04||June 26, 2019|
|7.2.2||HFix-51553||Not applicable||07-22-04||March 13, 2019|
|7.3||HFix-51554||Not applicable||07-30-04||March 13, 2019|
|7.3.1||HFix-51555||Not applicable||07-31-04||March 13, 2019|
|7.4||HFix-51556||Not applicable||07-40-04||March 13, 2019|
|8.1||Not applicable||Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega||8.1.4||January 29, 2020|
|8.2||Not applicable||Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega||8.2.4||January 29, 2020|
|8.3||Not applicable||Enhanced PDC Integration for Pega||8.3.4||January 29, 2020|