Telephony privileges and roles
Pega Call provides various privileges that you can configure to suit your needs. The privileges are provided in the role PegaCTI:CSR. Users who use telephony must have this role added to their access group(s).
The following image shows the telephony privileges.
These privileges are set to allow or restrict the users to change the parameters on the phone login screen. The privileges are:
- To change the CTI Link used to connect to the CTI server.
- To change the user's phone extension.
- To change the Agent ID used to log in to the ACD.
- To change the password used to log in to the ACD.
- To change the ACD queue that the user logs in to.
- To change the work mode when the user logs in.
- To change the user name used to connect to CCT. This option is used only for AACC CTI links.
- To change the password used to connect to CCT. This option is used only for AACC CTI links
- Indicates whether the user has access to the telephony tools in the portal. This is used by the Pega Customer Service interaction portal to determine whether to show the telephony toolbar in the portal header.