Pega Cloud for Government
Pega empowers agencies to achieve outcomes through superior operational efficiency and customer engagement. Our software, Pega Infinity™ is highly adaptable and ready to take on evolving government mandates at a moment’s notice. Leading organizations meet their mission with Pega using the unified, adaptive, and cloud-based technology, which helps you start quickly and then scale without limits.
See this overview of the Pega Cloud offering: Learning about Pega Cloud for Government
To prepare and use your new PCFG environment, read Getting Started with Pega Cloud.
Network Services and Connections provides networking details for Cloud engineers.
In addition, the Subscription Documentation provides details about what is included in the Pega Cloud for Government subscription offering, with the following articles:
- Pega Cloud for Government Capabilities provide a listing of the included and optional offerings available for the Pega Cloud for Government subscription.
- The Pega Cloud Service Level Agreement
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Backup and Restore
- The Pega Cloud for Government Security Responsibilities article outlines the various security controls (technical and organizational, physical and environmental, network and infrastructure, and others) which are provided by Pegasystems for clients’ Pega Cloud for Government environments.
- Client Security Responsibilities for Pega Cloud for Government describes what security responsibilities are assumed by the client for a Pega Cloud for Government environment. This document includes both privacy & security controls, and data rights and responsibilities.
- Layered Distributed Denial of Service protection in Pega Cloud for Government
- Vulnerability Testing Policy for Pega Cloud
- The Acceptable Use Policy for Pega Cloud
For details, please see the Pega Cloud for Government Subscription Documentation.