Client access to Pega Cloud Services environments
The following guidelines govern client access to Pega Cloud environments:
- An authorized organizational contact must open a ticket in My Support Portal to request client access.
- All access is set up by using Named Accounts that have unique IDs and passwords. for details, see Accessing your environment.
- Clients accept all responsibility for actions taken by their delegates, including credential management.
- Clients are responsible for ensuring and coordinating that any changes that they make in their applications are moved forward as they are promoted or moved as part of configuration migration. A service ticket, submitted through My Support Portal, might be necessary if changes are required for the system or database in production environments.
- Pegasystems requests that clients acknowledge and review, on a regular basis, the access policy, delegates, and Named Accounts as part of the Pega Cloud service and client security review process. For complete details, see Client security responsibilities for Pega Cloud Services.
|Pega administrator||Administrator access (using the login email@example.com) to the environments provisioned within the Pega Cloud subscription.|
|Pega database||Access to manipulate, maintain, and develop the Pega Cloud database by using tools in Designer Studio only, including the Data Tables and Database Landing Page.|
|PRPC Alert and Rule Logs||Access to Pega alerts and rule logs through Pega Designer Studio System tools and the Pega Cloud 2.1 Log Access facility.|