Networking and integration
Pega Cloud® provides the following options for networking, integration, and access control in customer cloud environments:
- Firewall and security group configuration for secure customer access
- Secure Pega Cloud VPN service access between customer location and client Pega Cloud environments
- Integrating Pega applications in Pega Cloud with external systems access for connectivity outside of the IPsec VPN
- Three isolated sub-nets within the client Pega Cloud environments with Pega Cloud Services networking details for Production and Sandbox environments
- Pega Infinity integration capabilities with Integrating Pega applications in Pega Cloud with external systems connectors and services
- Send documents for electronic signatures using the DocuSign connector
- Integrating Pega applications in Pega Cloud with external systems email through integration with customer-defined SMTP server
- Pega Cloud SFTP service for moving files out of customer virtual private cloud over Pega Cloud VPN using Pega Connect-FTP methods
- Monitoring of network and system level access with 12-month storage of security audit logs
- Integrating Pega applications in Pega Cloud with external systems
Integrating Pega Platform™ and Pega industry applications allows the Pega applications to interact with the applications and your external systems. In order to integrate your Pega applications running in Pega Cloud Services environments with your enterprise systems, use the following rule types:
- Connecting to REST and SOAP services
Use the REST and SOAP connector capabilities of the Pega Platform™ for Pega Cloud Services connectivity, because these connectors are secure, easy to configure, and use common web protocols.
- Configuring enterprise messaging using IBM MQ
- Pega Cloud Services networking details
Pega Cloud® maintains a robust set of networking and security controls that enables you to take advantage of the power of Pega Platform™, strategic applications, and third-party integrations delivered as a cloud-delivered service.
- Requesting a custom domain name for applications hosted in Pega Cloud
For your applications that are hosted in Pega Cloud®, a client can use a custom domain name that conforms to your enterprise standards.
- Pega Web Mashup on Pega Cloud
You create a mashup, or composite web application, when you embed UI content from one web application into another web application to provide a seamless user experience. With Pega Web Mashup, you can generate the mashup code directly in the Pega Platform that is hosted on Pega Cloud, and then deploy that code in applications on your website.
- Pega Cloud VPN service
You can use the Pega Cloud Virtual Private Network (VPN) service to extend your private networks to Pega Cloud, for management of proprietary data traffic, such as on-premises web services and data integrations.
- Configuring Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect in your Pega VPC
Pega Cloud® supports the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Direct Connect service between your Pega Cloud Service virtual private cloud (VPC) and your physical infrastructure within a geographical region without need for a virtual private network (VPN). Use this service to connect to the following endpoints:
- Pega Cloud SFTP service
The Pega Cloud® SFTP service provides Pega Cloud Services clients with simple, secure file transfers to and from their Pega Cloud applications.
- Requesting a virtual private cloud (VPC) peering connection
You can use a virtual private cloud (VPC) peering connection to access your systems of record or transfer data between your Pega Cloud® VPC and your Amazon VPC by using private IPv4 addresses.