Security and data protection
Pega Cloud Services provides a secure and robust environment of infrastructure, Pega Platform software, and Strategic Applications that achieves high levels of security and data integrity, which includes the following:
- Host-based virus protection services, scans, and signature updates
- Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and File Integrity Monitoring
- Continuous security monitoring of Pega Cloud Services environments
- Vulnerability and security management of Pega Cloud Services environments
- Pega Cloud Services client-specific data at rest encryption
- Dedicated security team that manages compliance, security monitoring, and security event response
Pega Cloud Services client vulnerability testing requests and other security reviews can be accommodated following the vulnerability testing policy.
Pega Cloud Services clients are responsible for following application-design best practices and principles in building, maintaining, and securing the configured elements of their applications.
- Data-at-rest encryption in Pega Cloud
Pega Cloud uses data-at-rest encryption (DARE) in all Pega Cloud environments to help you secure your application data, as well as to help you comply with industry-standard security requirements. "Data at rest" refers to any content that is saved on a hard drive.