Restarting an environment from My Pega Cloud
Pega Cloud customers can restart their dev/test and staging environments using the My Pega Cloud tab in the My Support Portal.
To use My Support Portal:
- Ensure that your browser settings allow cookies to be enabled.
- Contact your Pega Cloud administrator for access privileges. Administrators can refer to the Support Contact Administrator Guide for additional information.
This method supersedes using the Cloud Environments > Restart button in a legacy Pega Cloud system.
- Log in to your My Support Portal account.
- Navigate to the My Pega Cloud tab.
- From the My Pega Cloud page, click the Gear icon
for the environment you would like to manage.
- Select Restart
- From the Restart PegaAppTier window, enter a reason for the restart in the Restart Environment dialog box, and click Restart. Pega uses this information to guide future improvements to this functionality.
A restart can take many minutes complete. After a restart has been completed, you receive a notification.
To return to the overview article page, click Managing your Pega Cloud environments from the My Pega Cloud portal.