Customizing the Pega Customer Decision Hub reports
Customize the Pega Customer Decision Hub reports to monitor key performance indicators specific to your business.
Pega Customer Decision Hub contains several marketing-specific reports, grouped together under the Interaction History category in the Report Browser. Review the reports and configure them to suit your business needs.
In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click, as in the following figure:
In the Public categories list, select Interaction History.
Review the available reports:
- Acceptance Rate
- This chart shows the percentage of accepted actions for each group in the business structure of your organization over the last 30 days. Use it to quickly compare the acceptance rate across different business groups.
- Channel Distribution
- This chart shows the number of initiated actions by channel over the last 30 days. Use it to see which channels have the highest or lowest volume of interactions.
- Interaction History
- This table provides detailed insights into individual interactions recorded in the Interaction History. Use it to drill down to the details of responses to actions which are offered to customers.
- Proposition Distribution
- This chart shows the number of initiated actions over the last 30 days. Use it to see which actions are being offered to your customers.
Configure the reports to meet your business requirements.For a list of best-practice configurations, see the following topics:
- Configuring the Proposition Distribution report to reflect portfolio coverage
Configure the Proposition Distribution reports to show how the business is performing across your portfolio.
- Configuring the Interaction History report to show responses from actions offered to customers
Configure the Interaction History report to get the right level of details from the interactions recorded in the Interaction History.
- Configuring the Interaction History report to rank accepted actions
Configure the Interaction History report to show only positive customer responses to see the success rate across your portfolio.
- Accessing Interaction History data for external reports
Extract Interaction History data to do reporting in external tools, to create insight from data that spans beyond the Pega application scope.
- Exporting reports
To automatically export the report results and send them out by email, schedule a recurring task.