Use the Choose File button to select the comma-separated values (CSV) file containing the list of Geofences to import. After selecting the CSV file, use the “Next” button to proceed to the review stage.
Notes on the import file:
- File must be in CSV format
The entries in the CSV must be in the following order:
Geofence Name, Radius, Radius Unit, Latitude, Longitude, Street Address, City, State, Postal Code, Country
- Geofence Name must be provided
- Either location coordinates (latitude/longitude) or address (street/city/state…) must be provided for each Geofence, but not both.
- Radius unit should be either “Miles” or “Kilometers”. If radius unit is not provided, it is defaulted to “Kilometers”.
- If radius is not provided, it is defaulted to 1
Example Geofence entries:
Using address fields:
PegaBedford2,2,Kilometers,,,8 Commerce Drive,Bedford,NH,03110,USA