You can view and manage List and Criteria Segments by using the Segments landing page.
In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, click.
For each Segment, review the following information:
The landing page lists the twenty most recently updated Segments in the system. To load the next twenty results, click the View more results link at the end of the list.
- Image associated with the Segment
- Rule name of the underlying Segment rule
- Number of customer entities in the SegmentIf your Pega Customer Decision Hub application is installed on a PostgreSQL database, this value shows the approximate customer count.
- Percentage of the total population represented by the Segment
- When the Segment population was last refreshed
- Segment type
- When the Segment rule was last updated
To search for Segments by Issue / Group, Type, and Name, use the filters at the top of the page.
Click the link in the Segment description to open the Segment.
- Exporting Customers in a Segment
After you populate a Segment, you can export a list of its unique customers.
- Removing Customers from a List Segment
You can manually remove one or more customer record from a List Segment.
- Repopulating a Segment
After you make changes, such as adding customers or adjusting criteria, to a Segment, repopulate it to apply your changes.
- Reviewing Segment History Information
The History tab provides a historical view of the Segment, its updates and its population.