Monitoring Paid Synchronization Jobs
Use the Sync Tracking tab on the landing page to monitor the status of paid synchronization jobs across segments, real-time, and scheduled runs. The following information is displayed for each synchronization job:
- The status of the synchronization job. Possible statuses include Pending, Running, Completed, and Failed. If the synchronization job completed with errors, expand the row to view more information.
- The name of the paid destination of the synchronization job.
- The time when the synchronization job started.
- The time when the synchronization job completed or failed.
- Indicates whether the synchronization job was triggered by Next-Best-Action, segment update, or background procesing by an agent. To filter the job table by a specific synchronization type, use the drop-down list above the table.
- Depending on the type of the synchronization job, this column shows the name of the Next-Best-Action hierarchy level, customer segment, or agent which triggered the synchronization.