Multi-Channel Campaigns (commonly referred to as Campaigns) enable marketers to use the power of intelligent segmentation and analytics to deliver the right offering to the right customer at the right time.
This chapter includes the following sections that explain various aspects of Multi-Channel Campaigns:
- Campaign Management - Describes the Campaigns landing page and how users can utilize it to view and search for Campaigns
- Campaign Creation - Describes how users can create a new Multi-Channel Campaign
- Campaign Configuration - Provides information on how users can configure the different elements of the Campaign
- Campaign Approval - Provides an overview of the approval process and the actions available to the marketer and the manager
- Campaign Validation - Describes how users can validate their Campaigns
- Campaign Testing - Explains how users can test their Campaigns by running distribution and seed tests
- Campaign Execution - Explains execution specific actions available on Campaigns and runs
- Campaign Monitoring - Describes how users can monitor the performance of their running Campaigns
- Campaign Completion - Provides an overview of the actions available at the end of the Campaign's execution cycle
- Campaign Management
Campaigns are listed on the Campaigns landing page which is accessed in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal via the Campaigns link in the left navigation.
- Creating a traditional outbound marketing campaign
Outbound Campaigns are listed alongside Multi-Channel Campaigns on the Campaigns landing page. This landing page is accessed in the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal via the Campaigns link in the left navigation.
- Configuring an Outbound Campaign
Marketers can start configuring the Outbound Campaign right from the Create a Campaign screen. Once the Outbound Campaign has been created, they can use the Edit button to go into edit mode and make further updates to the Outbound Campaign configuration.
- Campaign Approval
Pega Customer Decision Hub provides supplementary support for incorporating an approval process into the Campaign lifecycle. This functionality is included in the Marketing Operations module along with other operational features.
- Campaign Validation
While the Campaign is in the design stage, click Actions Validate to validate your Campaign configuration. Reported violations are categorized into critical items and warnings. Critical items will prevent the Campaign from being launched. Warnings represent best practice violations and other scenarios which may impact Campaign execution.
- Campaign Testing
After configuring the Campaign, use the Test tab on the Campaign to test the configuration and review test results.
- Campaign Execution
This section explains the following areas pertaining to Campaign execution:
- Campaign Monitoring
This section includes the following topics pertaining to Campaign monitoring:
- Campaign Completion
This section includes the following topics pertaining to Campaign completion: