Reporting and monitoring Pega Customer Decision Hub key performance indicators
Monitor and report on key performance indicators using dashboard widgets, out-of-the-box and customized reports.
Pega Customer Decision Hub provides numerous reporting tools to monitor the performance of actions. These tools include out-of-the-box dashboard widgets, which provide managers and analysts with quick insights into the status of various marketing metrics. For more in-depth reporting, Pega Customer Decision Hub provides several reports which you can further customize to get real-time insights into the performance of your action portfolio. During the implementation phase, make sure to review the available reporting and monitoring tools, and configure them to meet your organizational requirements.
Reporting options in Pega Customer Decision Hub
Use the following tools to monitor and report on your marketing portfolio:
- The dashboard contains a set of widgets, which display the performance of various marketing metrics, such as owned media spend or churn rate. Once configured, the dashboard is a tool for marketing analysts and managers to quickly assess how their business is doing.
- Reports retrieve and sort information from the Pega Customer Decision Hub database. In addition to reports inherited from the Pega Platform report library, Pega Customer Decision Hub also contains marketing-specific reports, which you can customize.
- Adaptive model reports
- Adaptive models predict customer behavior. Use Prediction Studio to monitor how successful the predictions are.
- Customizing the Pega Customer Decision Hub dashboard
Customize the dashboard to include the most important widgets and configure the desired goals for the metrics that the widgets monitor.
- Customizing the Pega Customer Decision Hub reports
Customize the Pega Customer Decision Hub reports to monitor key performance indicators specific to your business.