Selecting an Audience for Multi-Channel Campaigns
The Audience section in the Build tab enables the selection of the desired audience for the Campaign. Audience selection is optional for certain engagement types. It is required when the Campaign has scheduled executions. It is also required if customer validation is enabled in an event-based engagement.
Clicking the Configure button launches the Configure Audience modal window which lists available Segments in the system. For more information about using this window, see the Using a Configuration Modal Window appendix.
A sample list entry for a Segment rule is shown below.
This view includes the following information about the Segment:
- Friendly name / label
- Rule name
- Total number of customers in the Segment
- Percentage of the total customer population included in this Segment
- When the Segment population was last refreshed
Selecting this Segment displays further information about it in the details panel. This panel displays the following information for all Segment types:
- Segment image
- Friendly name - Click to open the Segment rule.
- When the Segment rule was last edited
- Number of Campaigns utilizing this Segment
The following information is only shown for criteria Segments:
- Number of Segments referenced within this Segment
- List of criteria utilized by the Segment
The following information is only shown for list Segments:
- Name of the last imported customer file
- Date and time when this file was imported
- Name of the user who imported this file