Self-Optimizing Campaigns provide an intuitive user experience that automates the process of splitting a campaign into a series of waves and leveraging the power of adaptive analytics to automatically learn which actions appeal to your customers the most.
By continuously monitoring and applying the learning from previous waves to the next wave, Self-Optimizing Campaigns deliver incremental lift and improved outcomes across the entire campaign.
This chapter includes the following sections that explain various aspects of Self-Optimizing Campaigns:
- Campaign Management - Describes the Pega Customer Decision Hub landing page and how users can utilize it to view and search for Campaigns
- Campaign Creation - Describes how users can create a new Campaign
- Campaign Configuration - Provides information on how users can configure the different elements of the Campaign
- Campaign Approval - Provides an overview of the approval process and the actions available to the marketer and the manager
- Campaign Validation - Describes how users can validate their Campaigns
- Campaign Execution - Explains execution specific actions available on Campaigns and runs
- Campaign Monitoring - Describes how users can monitor the performance of their running Campaigns
- Campaign Completion - Provides an overview of the actions available at the end of the Campaign's execution cycle
- Campaign Management
- Creating a marketing campaign
To create a Self-Optimizing Campaign, click the Create button on the Campaigns landing page and select Create Self-Optimizing Campaign.
- Campaign Configuration
Marketers can start configuring the Campaign right from the Create a campaign screen. Once the Campaign has been created, they can use the Edit button to go into edit mode and make further updates to the Campaign configurations.
- Testing marketing scenarios with seed lists
Pega Customer Decision Hub provides supplementary support for incorporating an approval process into the Campaign lifecycle. This functionality is included in the Marketing Operations module along with other operational features.
- Validating the campaign configuration
While the Campaign is in the design stage, the marketer can utilize the Validate action from the Actions menu to validate their Campaign's configurations. Reported violations are categorized into critical items and warnings. Critical items denote violations that will prevent the Campaigns from being launched. Warnings represent best practice violations and other scenarios which may potentially impact Campaigns execution.
- Campaign Execution
This section explains the following areas pertaining to Campaign execution:
- Campaign Monitoring
This section includes the following topics pertaining to Campaign monitoring:
- Campaign Completion
This section includes the following topics pertaining to Campaign completion: