Understanding Pega Customer Decision Hub
Pega Customer Decision Hub features the following high level capabilities:
- Next-Best-Action engagement strategies
- Customer-centric approach to engagement that leverages predictive and adaptive analytics to provide real-time and batch marketing actions and treatments to drive customer lifetime value.
- Capabilities to allow users to create cross-channel engagement strategies that continuously look at customer history and many different customizable attributes to determine the top action, best time, specific treatment, and best channel to interact with customers and prospects.
- Always-on outbound
- Evaluate every customer's profile, preferences, past interactions and use AI insights constantly and automatically, and send messages on outbound channels such as email and SMS only when it is appropriate.
- React to major customer life event, such as change in address, update to marital status, update to family member information, with the most appropriate message, in real-time.
- Paid Media Manager
- Paid Media Manager extends Next-Best-Action to modern digital advertising platforms, such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Each individual's Next-Best-Action is communicated through audiences on ad platforms.
- Revision management
- Revision Management allows small incremental changes to be made to the enterprise applications.
- Business users can make, test and deploy changes by using a safe, controlled change management process.
- Revision management changes are made within the business sandbox by using an application overlay which allows administrators to control what types of business changes are possible.