Pega Customer Relationship Management suite of applications
Pega Customer Service, Pega Sales Automation, and Pega Marketing are components of the Pega Customer Relationship Management suite of applications. These applications include the following customer relationship management features:
- Access to the applications in a common environment and the ability to switch between applications.
- Connection to Pega Customer Decision Hub to enable next-best-action and next-best-offer recommendations, and listening across all inbound and outbound channels.
- Shared service cases. For example, Pega Sales Automation operators can process Pega Customer Service cases, and Pega Customer Service operators can create and update sales leads and opportunities, and can schedule appointments.
- Synchronization of contact and organization data across applications.
- Shared customer history across applications, including: recent leads, opportunities, sales activities, marketing engagements, service cases, and interactions.
- Shared customer events across applications, displayed in the Customer journey or Customer movie widget in the customer composite of the Pega Customer Service and Pega Sales Automation portals.
- Local campaigns. Create local campaigns in Pega Marketing from a Pega Sales Automation system by using the Pega Sales Automation contacts as the system of record. Based on the customer responses, services exposed in Pega Sales Automation create and update marketing activity and leads in Pega Sales Automation.
- Next Best sales activities. Intelligence to identify the top sales activities that a sales representative can perform to work an account.
For information about how to implement the Pega Customer Relationship Management suite of applications, see Configuring your application for Pega Customer Relationship Management in the implementation guide for each application in the suite.
Published October 19, 2018 — Updated December 14, 2018