Adding a guided troubleshooting questionnaire in Pega Customer Service for Communications 7.22
Pega Customer Service for Communications uses Pega Survey to create guided troubleshooting steps for each problem category, problem area, and problem sub-area. Each group of troubleshooting steps requires a separate questionnaire.
To add a guided troubleshooting questionnaire, complete the following steps.
- Log in to Designer Studio.
- Click Designer Studio > Survey Management.
- On the Surveys tab, locate the Technical survey name and click the Copy survey icon to copy the technical survey to your application specific ruleset. For more information, see Copying a survey.
Do not edit the Technical survey name.
- To add a question page, click Technical > Add question page.
- Complete the field details in the Add question page. For more information, see Adding a question page to a survey.
- In the Advanced question page settings section, associate the question page name with the
whencondition in Show this question page when.
- To create a new when rule with the question page name, click the configuration icon .
- To add a question for a Problem category, select the category and click Add question.
- In the Designer Studio search field, enter Technical and then select the Survey type.
- On the Survey Technical landing page, validate the display logic for each question page.
To view the configured question pages click Interaction Portal > Manager Tools > Configure guided troubleshooting > Guided troubleshooting configuration landing page > Questionnaire drop-down.