Common phrases options
The common phrases section lists the common phrases that the customer service representative (CSR) admin has worked on recently. The CSR admin can associate these common phrases with recently added customer utterances by building a training model. This way, the system displays a history of the common phrases that the CSR admin has used in a specific period.
Common phrases historyWhen the CSR admin clicks the Common phrases link in the Suggested replies section, the system displays the common phrase history of the last seven days by default. The system filters common phrases based on the period and usage.
For example, in the figure below, you can see a list of common phrases that the CSR admin used for the last seven days.
- Common phrases used by the CSR admin in the last seven days.
- Phrases appear in yellow in App Studio when the CSR has handled that phrase manually in the live chat more often, by sending responses using common phrases instead of using suggested replies. This happens when the CSR receives new, untrained customer utterances that do not have any matching suggested replies. These untrained customer utterances in the live chat are good candidates for the CSR admin to use to train the suggested replies for that specific phrase.
- CSR admins can view the following common phrase options by clicking on More options icon. Common phrase options are:
Review usageThe Review usage feature captures the customer utterances from the live chat and helps the CSR admin to train those utterances against a specific phrase so that the CSR receives suggested replies during the live chat. It enables the CSR admin to map the utterances to a specific common phrase if they are not already mapped to that phrase. For more information, see Adding unmapped utterance to a phrase.
Adding unmapped utterance to a phrase
In the Review usage for dialog box, perform the following steps:
- To add the message to a phrase, select the check box before the required message, click the gear icon on the right side under Review status, select Add to phrase, and then click Ok. The system displays a status message ADD TO PHRASE highlighted in green under Review status.
- To save the changes, click Submit.Choose the chat messages in bulk by selecting the check boxes before the chat messages, selecting Add to phrase option in the Bulk actions list, and then clicking Apply. The system displays the status message as ADD TO PHRASE for the selected chat messages. To add the messages to a phrase, click Submit.
For example, in the figure below, the customer messages are not yet mapped to the common phrase.
View training data
Training data represents the customer utterances associated with a specific common phrase. View training data option lists for one or more customer utterances for a common phrase, and the CSR admin can add more customer utterances using this option.