Customer inquiry reporting
Pega Customer Service provides two out-of-the-box dashboard widget reports that show statistics about the customer inquiry questions that CSRs most frequently answer, as reported by the CSRs. To use these reports to quickly analyze the top customer inquiries, add the customer inquiry widgets to your dashboard and also ensure that CSRs select customer inquiry properties during the interaction.
The following figure shows each customer inquiry widget:
Log in to the Interaction Portal.
On the left side of the Home page, select Dashboard.
In the upper right corner, select the Personalize dashboard icon to display the slots in which you can add report widgets.
In the Customer Satisfaction Dashboard section, select Add widget(s) to display the Add widgets to slot dialog box.You can add a report widget to a slot in which a report already exists or delete the report in the slot and then add the new report widget.
In the Add widgets to slot dialog box, under the CUSTOMER SERVICE category, choose one or more reports to add to the slot:
- Summary of customer inquiries A weekly summary of the top five customer inquiries during the past seven weeks.
- Daily top 5 customer inquiry types A graph of the top five customer inquiries for the week, by type (Chat, Email, Phone)..
Click Add selected, and then click Publish.The system displays the selected reports in the dashboard.
To filter a customer inquiry report by channel, from the filter list, select one of the following options:
- All - Show statistics for all channels
- Chat - Show statistics for digital messaging channels only
- Email - Show statistics for email channel only
- Phone - Show statistics for phone calls only (excludes the IVR-IVA channel)