Pega Knowledge is an enterprise knowledge management application that is part of Pega’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) family of products. The application enables organizations to author, publish, share, and archive multimedia content (articles) in a centralized location, making it easy to present relevant information to the right people at the right time.
Pega Knowledge consists of an authoring portal that contains all the tools needed to manage the full life cycle of articles, and create and deploy knowledge self-service sites. Authors create articles by using a guided process flow that moves the articles from creation, to approval, to publication.
Pega Knowledge enables organizations to do the following:
- Create and publish multimedia articles with a version history and audit trail
- Create taxonomy categories to classify and group articles
- Manage the article approval and publishing flow, to ensure quality
- Manage the full article life cycle from a single portal
- Control article visibility
- Bulk import and export articles into the authoring portal to support language translations or migration from legacy systems
- Diagnose common product or service issues using guided troubleshooting
- Quickly configure and launch self-service sites
For more information on Pega Knowledge features and capabilities, see the Pega Knowledge Product Overview on the Pega Knowledge product page.