Configuring action types for Self-Service Advisor in Pega Customer Service 7.22
You can personalize the experience that is delivered to your customer by using Self-Service Advisor. Some examples of personalization include injecting a customer identity into the Self-Service Advisor that matches an existing contact within the organization, changing the configured channel order, and channel visibility.
Action types are delivered in multiple layers as a part of the customer experience:
- As injected actions or as suggested cases when Self-Service Advisor is launched
- After a customer selects a category through self-service cases (Quick Actions) that depend on the case type containing customer data
- After a category is selected or a search is performed
Injecting service cases during an interaction, prioritizing channels, or removing channels relies on Customer Decision Hub (CDH) suggestions to improve the customer experience while using the Self-Service Advisor.
- Log in to the Self-Service Advisor application using the following credentials.
User Name: AdvisorUser
- Create a new advisor or open an existing advisor.
- Click the Actions tab.
- Click Add Action to add an action type.
- From the preconfigured list, select CDH suggestions.
- Select the action type.
- Select the default category to which you want to associate the action type.
- Set the status to
- Click Submit.