Configuring the Pega Knowledge taxonomy for Self-Service Advisor in Pega Customer Service 7.22
Before you create instances of the Self-Service Advisor, you must first install Pega Knowledge and configure knowledge taxonomies. The mapping between the Pega Knowledge taxonomies and the Self-Service Advisor configuration provides the help categories that the advisor requires.
- In Pega Knowledge, identify and select the taxonomy categories that you want to create or use. For more information on planning your taxonomy categories, see the Pega Knowledge Implementation Guide on the Pega Knowledge product page.
- Create your categories and articles. For more information on creating categories, see the Pega Knowledge User Guide on the Pega Knowledge product page.
- From the Self-Service Advisor application, log in using the following credentials.
User Name: AdvisorUser
- In the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal, either create a new advisor or open an existing advisor.
- To add the Pega Knowledge categories to the advisor, on the Configuration tab, click .
- Select the identified category for the advisor.
When you select the categories, the articles are not selected. The advisor selects the most viewed and the most highly rated published content that is attached to a category for display on a website.
- To accept your changes, click .
- To save your configuration, click .
To add multiple categories based on your business needs, repeat these steps as necessary.
Any changes made to an already deployed advisor do not require redeployment of the advisor.