Configuring Self-Service Advisor in Pega Customer Service 7.22
To use Self-Service Advisor functionality, you must configure advisors based on your business requirements. You can build one consolidated set of advisors or multiple distinct advisors based on your business needs from the Self-Service Advisor Configuration Portal.
- Log in to the Self-Service Advisor application by using the following credentials.
User Name: AdvisorAdmin
- To add a new Self-Service Advisor, click Configure Self-Service Advisor.
- In the Self-Service Advisor dialog, on the Configuration tab, configure the following fields:
- Add Category – Add a new taxonomy category
- Help Category – Display the list of configured categories
- Optional: Add Task – Configure tasks for the selected category
- Optional: Chat queue – The chat queue to which the customer is escalated to if the self-serve options did not address their issue and they choose to chat then select the related category
- Optional: Phone number – The number to which you want the customer to get connected to when they click the Call us link in the Self-Service Advisor
- Optional: Email address – The email ID that you want to configure for where the customer can send their queries or problem statement
- Optional: Search default – Helps with identifying the default chat, email, or phone channels when a user does not select a category before searching
- To accept your changes, click Submit.
- To save your configuration, click Save.
You can add multiple categories based on your business needs by repeating these steps.
Any changes that are made to an already-deployed advisor do not require you to redeploy the advisor.