Configuring the user interface for Self-Service Advisor in Pega Customer Service 7.22
Self-Service Advisor comes with a Pega-provided default appearance. You can modify the user interface to match your organizational style by completing the following steps.
- Log in to the Self-Service Advisor application using the following credentials.
User Name: AdvisorUser
- Create a new advisor or open an existing advisor.
- Click the Style tab.
- Modify the user interface style as necessary.
- Optional: In the Preview section, you can preview the updated appearance of the customer-facing Self-Service Advisor panel.
- To save your changes and close the dialog, click Submit.
- To save your portal changes, click Save.
If you modify the style after deploying the advisor on a website, you must redeploy the advisor for your changes to take effect.