Removing the sample Self-Service Advisor service cases from the application
The Self-Service Advisor provides sample service cases. You can remove these sample service cases if you no longer want to use them or if they do not meet your business needs.
- Log in to the application by entering your administrator credentials.
- In the Explorer panel, click Cases.
- Select the case you want to remove.
- To save the service case to your local ruleset, click Save As, and then click Create and Open.
- Change the status of the rule in the title from Available to Withdrawn.
- Click Save.
- Launch the portal.
- Click the Add-tasks menu and verify that the removed service cases do not display.