Self-Service Advisor in Pega Customer Service 7.22
Self-Service Advisor combines features of Pega Knowledge, Self-Service cases, Pega Chat, Co-Browse, and Customer Decision Hub (CDH) to provide contextual, inline help to customers during an online interaction. While the Pega Customer Service application helps you to resolve issues with your customer online, Self-Service Advisor focuses on helping the customer answer their own questions before they try a chat or phone conversation.
To use Self-Service Advisor, you must complete the following tasks:
Before you start configuring your Self-Service Advisor, you must first complete the following setup tasks.
- Enabling Self-Service Advisor on your application
- Optional: Manage operators and access groups
- Configure the Pega Knowledge taxonomy
- Configure the Pega Chat server
Use the Self-Service Advisor configuration portal to configure distinct advisors based on your business requirements.
- Configure the Self-Service Advisor
- Optional: Configure the UI experience for Self-Service Advisor
- Configure the Action types
After you configure the advisor based on your business needs, you must deploy the feature on a supported web server that you choose to host. See Deploy the Self-Service Advisor on your website.