DX API compliance guidelines
Ensure that your application is DX API-compliant, by learning about the appropriate design criteria.
Consider the following guidelines:
- Harnesses must use a screen layout as the top container.
- Ensure that you do not use circumstancing in harnesses and sections.
- Visibility expressions must consist of When rule references only.
- Sections should be auto-generated.
- Sections should use one of the following layouts:
- dynamic layout
- repeating dynamic layout (not sourced from data pages)
- embedded section
- If a flow action uses editable pages (named pages, thread-level data pages or requestor-level data pages), edited values are not available in post-processing data transforms or activities. In such cases, use the pattern of auto-populated properties (which obtain data from data pages) and savable data pages in the post-processing of flow actions.
- Ensure that you don't design your application for pessimistic locking. Your application's configuration is overridden to always use optimistic locking.