Pega Express: Adopt
Once the build phase is complete, it’s time to go live with your MLP microjourneys™. During the lead up to go-live it’s important that you constantly review progress against the Day 1 Live Plan to ensure that the business will be ready to adopt the application. During the Adopt phase you will be completing business change management processes, agreeing approaches to going live, confirming the release process, planning a handover to BAU, performing a release retrospective and measuring your business outcomes.
A release going live is not the end of a project. Usually it is just the first release, which we need to learn from in order to improve the next release. The current phase should be monitored and enhanced based on user feedback. Review analytics and usage patterns to see if the usage is as expected, or what should be changed. This data will always be used to refine your Pega roadmap based on what you have learned to reprioritize deliveries and delivering the next MLP.
What you should do during Adopt:
- Make sure the application is ready for go live
- Prepare the business
- Confirm plan and baseline metrics and plan for ongoing analysis
- Review progress against your Day 1 Live Plan
- Finalize your go-live support arrangements
- Run a release retrospective
- Plan your next Minimum Lovable Product release