Creating a composite price entity
Composite price entities capture the pricing information and eligibility rules that are associated with a product offer, bundle, or product specification.
To create a composite price entity in Product Catalog for Communications, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Product Catalog for Communications manager portal.
- Open the composite price entity editing form by performing any of the following actions:
- Click +Create > Composite price.
- In the left menu, click Composite price, then click Create New.
- Open an existing composite price entity and click Actions > Create composite price.
- Complete the fields on the page and click Next. Repeat this process until you reach the Review composite price page.
- Review your information to ensure that it is correct, then click Finish.