Managing eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria is used when creating eligibility rules to specify which customers are eligible for a product offering.
To manage the eligibility criteria in Product Catalog for Communications, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Product Catalog for Communications administrator portal.
- Click Manage > Definitions > Eligibility Criteria.
- Optional: Add eligibility criteria that is not included in the base application.
- Click Add property.
- Complete the following fields:
- Click the Gear icon and define the default and allowed values that are used when creating eligibility rules for a product offering in the Manager Portal.
- Click Submit.