Extending country and state lists
Pega Government Platform provides a list of countries and their corresponding states. To meet the standards of your organization, you can change the list and add other entries.
In the Dev Studio Explorer panel, click Data.
Modify the countries and states by performing any of the following actions:
On the Records tab, edit the existing entries by clicking them and entering your changes.
- To edit the list of countries and country codes, search for and select the Country data type.
- To edit the list of country states, search for and select the States data type.
To restrict the number of countries to be displayed in the country drop-down menu, use the selection flag column to restrict the values.
- If no selection is made for any of the countries, the D_ConfiguredCountryList data page retrieves all countries.
- If at least one country is configured to be displayed by using the selection flag column, the D_ConfiguredCountryList data pages retrieves only the selected countries.
To add or delete entries, perform one of the following actions:
- To add entries, on the Records tab, click Add records.
- To delete entries, click the Delete this row icon next to the row that you want to delete.