Extending Custom audit and Timeline
You can extend the Custom audit and Timeline controls to other cases by performing the following steps.
Use the activity AddAuditTrail (@baseclass) to write the audit to a case out of its context. Pass the following parameters for the AddAuditTrail activity:
- Class – the class of the case
- MessageKey – the audit message
- pyID – the pyID of the work item
- insKey – the pzInsKey of the work item
- IsCommit – whether a commit is required
Specify where you want to display the audit with the CustomAudit (PegaPS-Work-ICM) section.
To modify the presentation of the audit, update the CustomAudit (PegaPS-Work-ICM) and CustomAuditDetails (History-Work-) sections.
Specify where you want to show the timeline view of the case with the TimeLine (PegaPS-Work) section.
To display additional fields or to change the view, update EvenSection (History-Work-).