Extending entity home pages
The Person and Business entities have home pages that case workers and managers can access from the Case Manager portal. Home pages contain information about entities, for example, a list of related cases. You can modify the fields in page sections, for example, add a phone number to the Contact section of a Person entity home page.
In Dev Studio Explorer panel, click App and find the entity class for which you want to edit a home page:
- For Person entities, in the search field, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Person.
- For Business entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Business.
- For Facility entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Facility.
- For Vehicle entities, enter PegaPS-Data-Entity-Vehicle.
Modify the entity page by opening the following sections:
- To modify the header of the page, click .
- To modify the body of the page, click .
Add fields to a section, by performing the following actions:
In the Design tab, click Add new and select a layout, for example, Dropdown. For more information, see Section form - Completing the Design tab.
Open the property panel by clicking the gear icon, and complete the Cell Properties form. For example, add a tooltip to the new field.
To remove fields from a section, in the Design tab, right-click an item, and, from the context menu, select Delete. For example, right click and delete an embedded section.