Validations in Investigative Case Management Manage associations case
In addition to validations from Pega Government Platform, the Investigative Case Management layer has an additional set of validations for managing associations.
- An event can be associated with only one investigation.
- An investigation can be associated with any number of events and subjects.
- An investigation can be associated with an event or a subject once. When searched, any already associated events and subjects are not retrieved.
- Only an authorized user can associate an investigation with a subject or event.
- A subject can be associated with only one investigation.
- A subject can be associated with an entity of same type. For example, a subject of type person can be associated with a person entity.
- A subject can be associated with only one entity. For example, a subject cannot be associated with "Person-1" as well as "Person-2."
- An entity can be associated with a subject only if the subject is unknown. Known subjects are not displayed in search results.
- An investigation with the Under-Investigation work status can only be associated.
- Events with the Resolved work status can be only be associated.
To update or add new validations, update the CheckDuplicateAssociation (PegaPS-Work-Manage-Associate) activity and the ManageAllAssociations (PegaPS-Work-Manage-Associate) validate rule.