Configuring the business structure with Next-Best-Action Designer
- Log in as an operator whose user group has the CanManageNBA privilege.
By default, this privilege is granted to managers and administrators through the PegaNBAM_FW:MarketingManager role.
- In the Pega Marketing portal, click Next-Best-Action > Designer > Taxonomy.
- Click Edit.
- To add an issue, click Configure issues, and then click Create in the Configure issues window.
- Enter the issue name, for example, Cross-sell/up-sell.
For more information about the recommended business structure for a financial application, see Best practices for configuring the business structure. Use the best practice business structure as the baseline for the issue structure of your own application. Only deviate from the structure if company-specific conditions apply.
- Click Apply.
The issue is added to the business structure.
- Click More > Configure groups on the right side of the issue row, and then click Create in the Configure groups window.
- Enter the group name, for example, Relationship expansion.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
The group is added to the business structure.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.