Configuring LinkedIn Ads destinations in Paid Media Manager
After you create a LinkedIn account and authorization profile, configure the connection to a LinkedIn Ads destination in Paid Media Manager.
- Log in to Pega Marketing as an operator with access to App Studio.
- In App Studio, click Settings > Channels > Paid Media > LinkedIn Ads, as in the following figure:
- Click Add destination.
- Enter the credentials that you created in LinkedIn Ads. For more information, see Creating a LinkedIn account.
- Take note of the URL in the Redirect URL section. LinkedIn uses this URL to authorize connections. For more information, see Creating a LinkedIn account.
- Fill out the following fields:
Source platform - enter PEGA
Client ID - Enter the Client ID. Pega Support provides the required Client ID after authorizing the Paid Media connector for LinkedIn.
Client Secret - Enter the Client Secret. Pega Support provides the required Client Secret after authorizing the Paid Media connector for LinkedIn.
- Optional: Configure the additional settings in the LinkedIn Ads assets generation section.
- Click Apply.